NACTAL envisions a society committed to respect and protection of the rights of the child and reversing all forms of victimization perpetrated through child trafficking, labour and abuse, thus enabling dignity of the person and the overall human development on Nigeria.
AIMS / OBJECTIVES:
The Network is a non-political, non-religious, not-for-profit Organization established to achieve the following aims and objectives;
1. To collaborate with Government and its Agencies to eradicate Human Trafficking, Abuse and Labour.
2. To eliminate duplication of efforts as we come together in coordinated Networking.
3. To support CSOs working within the Network’s thematic areas to achieve their vision and goals.
4. To involve the general public in fighting Human trafficking, labour and abuse, and also to advocate for the adoption and enforcement of legislation for the protection of children
5. To provide essential care and emergency services to any person who is a victim of trafficking, labour and abuse within a period of 48 hours after a report is reported.
6. To research, collate and disseminate information on the harmful effects of TIP, provide essential care and emergency services to any person who is a victim of trafficking, labour and abuse within a period of 48 hours after a report is received.
6. To research, collate and disseminate information on the harmful effects of Human trafficking, abuse and labour.
7. To bring together Non-Governmental Organizations, Faith Based Organizations, Community Based Organizations, Individuals, Business Organizations and Communities towards common focus on the promotion of the rights of children and dignity of human persons.
8. To be a resource hub for reliable data on Human Trafficking, Abuse and Child Labour in Nigeria
9. To raise awareness about the rights of children, mobilize and organize our various communities towards promoting and protecting the rights of the child.
10. To act as a means of assessing the strength(s) of members and as a platform for providing members support and capacity building.