Skip to content
NACTAL has carried out series of activities since inception in 2003, these include:
- Capacity development for member organizations.
- Rescue and rehabilitation of victims of child abuse and trafficking Report of cases of abuse and trafficking to appropriate authority.
- Campaign against child trafficking, labour and abuse both in Nigeria and Benin Republic.
- Production and distribution of IEC materials
- Involvement in the drafting of policy documents on child trafficking, labour and abuse such as NAPTIP acts etc.
- Documentation and collection of data on the issues of child abuse, labour and trafficking.